Moogsoft supports the ingesting of Datadog Events via Webhooks. Below you will find some quick instructions on how to enable this capability.
1. To create a webhook that forwards a Datadog Event to your Moogsoft AIOps Instance, open the configuration tab of the Datadog Webhooks Integration Page.
2. Enter a name, for example "Moogsoft" and URL to your Moogsoft AIOps instance webhook endpoint ( https://your_instance_name.moogsoft.com/events/webhook_webhook1 ):
3. Add the following JSON to the Custom Payload section of the Datadog Webhook Integration and ensure the "Use custom payload" box is checked:
Definitions of all fields available for mapping between Moogsoft and Datadog can be found at the following links:
4. To generate the basic authentication string that will be used in the Headers section of the above Webhook Integration, take a username and password for a Moogsoft user in the following format 'username:password' and base64 encode it. Below is an example of encoding username:password123!:
5. Add the following JSON to the Headers field in Datadog. Replace xxx with the output from step 4:
"Authorization": "Basic xxx"
6. Click Install Integration to validate the Webhook endpoint and enable:
7. You are ready to add this Webhook to any of your Datadog Monitors via the @notification (i.e. @webhook-Moogsoft):
Thank you to the Moogsoft team for writing the original article: https://docs.moogsoft.com/display/060102/Datadog+Solution+Pak