This guide outlines the workflow for creating a status based check on Windows.
1) Configure the Agent using the Agent Manager: Edit the "Windows Service" configuration in the Agent Manager. An example of this file can be found at:
2) Restart the Agent using the Agent Manager (or restart the service)
3) Check the info page in the Agent Manager and verify that the integration check has passed. It should display a section similar to the following:
Checks ====== [...] windows_service --------------- - instance #0 [OK] - Collected 0 metrics 0 events & 1 service check
4) Install the integration by clicking "Install" here:
5) Follow this guide to create an Integration Monitor:
You should now have a monitor based on your Windows Service Integration.
If you are looking at configuring the Windows Event Log Integration, please follow this article: