Setting up Google as a SAML IdP
Google instructions can be found at https://support.google.com/a/answer/6087519?hl=en
- Application Name: Can be anything
- Description: Can be anything
- ACS URL: use the value shown under "Assertion Consumer Service URL" on https://app.datadoghq.com/saml/saml_setup. (e.g. https://app.datadoghq.com/account/saml/assertion). If there is more than one value shown for Assertion Consumer Service URL, only enter one of them here.
- Entity ID: https://app.datadoghq.com/account/saml/metadata.xml
- Start URL: Can be blank, or use the "Single Sign On Login URL" listed on https://app.datadoghq.com/saml/saml_setup and https://app.datadoghq.com/account/team
Signed Response: Leave Un-checked
Name ID: "Basic Information" "Primary Email"
- "urn:oid:22.214.171.124.4.1.59126.96.36.199.6" "Basic Information" "Primary Email"
You can also add:
- "urn:oid:188.8.131.52" "Basic Information" "Last Name"
- "urn:oid:184.108.40.206" "Basic Information" "First Name"